Kudo Surf Art Competition Mechanics
Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Winning designs will be featured in our upcoming collection Wild Tides!
KUDO SURF ART COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. For on-going contests click HERE.
HOW TO JOIN?
1) Download Templates HERE.
Choose the T-shirt templates you would design on.
*Only available from PC. If you would like to upload your artwork please scan or take a picture from your smartphone or tablet.
Adobe Photoshop templates (template-front.psd, template-back.psd)
Adobe Illustrator templates (template-front.ai, template-back.ai)
Templates for other applications (template-front.png, template-back.png)
2) Get Creative and Design a High -Resolution Work of Art
- Designs should be in theme with Wild Tides. View the WILD TIDES THEME here.
- Designs should be within the T-Shirt template provided.
- Use CMYK mode for the high-resolution version of your design.
- Image resolution must be at least 150dpi.
- Save your designs with your name with common file extensions such as png or jpg, ai.
- Judges may ask for your design files, so please save all your designs.
3) Submit Your Designs via Instagram or Email
- Post your entries on Instagram and Hashtag #KSartComp
- One hashtag per entry. Post as much entries as you like!
- You can also send your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org (Email Subject: KS Art Competition_Your Full Name)
- All entries can be seen HERE
RULES & REGULATIONS
Entry is free and is open to all.
Design must capture the collection theme Wild Tides.
Design must be original. The participant must be the designer and creator of all entries.
Submissions must be newly created exclusively for Kudo Surf Design Contest. Designs created for other purposes including those used for past contest, publications, organizations or companies will be not be accepted.
It is prohibited to use representation of third party intellectual properties, including but not limited to logos, brands, characters, images, and styles.
Submission of Entries
Participant may submit multiple entries.
All entries must be submitted via Instagram Hashtag #KSartComp.
The RAW files will be required from Finalist.
Upon submission of entry, participant acknowledges and accepts that all information submitted is final.
Judging and Results
Photos selected by the judges are final. Kudo Surf and KSBoardriders along with the Judges reserve the right to refuse all correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision.
Judges will evaluate designs based on the following criteria:
- Artistic/visual appeal
- Relevance to the theme
Redemption of Prizes
Kudo Surf and KSBoardriders reserve the right to change or alter the competition prizes and/or the rules and regulations of the competition, without prior notice.
The participant shall retain copyright and moral right to the designs entered for the competition. Designs will be credited to the participants.
By submitting entries for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having granted Kudo Surf and KSBoardriders the right of limited free usage of the design in all media, including social media, online, print, merchandise, broadcast, without any fee payment, for the purposes of promoting the competition or areas related to the Kudo Surf’s work.
Members acknowledge that Kudo Surf and KSBoardriders has the right to use, alter contest entries, uploaded designs and registered usernames or complete names in www.KudoSurf.com and www.KSBoardriders.com as Kudo Surf marketing material.
Acceptance of Rules and Regulations
By submitting an image for the competition, the participant will be regarded as having accepted and agreed to the rules and regulations of the competition.